The mission of the Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation is to contribute to the development of an equal, tolerant and unified Serbian society. The Foundation is dedicated to the care and economic empowerment of refugees and displaced persons and to improving the status of children and youth by creating an environment that promotes healthy growth and development. The Foundation seeks to foster community spirit and solidarity in the society through philanthropy, advocacy and volunteerism.
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation is seeking a qualified, mid-level candidate for a full-time position of Project Coordinator to support project management and resource mobilization under the projects Enhancing human rights and Economic empowerment of vulnerable families in Serbia, as well as development and management of smaller projects under the same area.
- University Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Pedagogy or similar.
- 3 years of relevant project experience is required.
- Experience and knowledge in project management and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in providing psychosocial support to beneficiaries.
- Excellent understanding of Serbia’s socio-economic situation.
- Preferable previous experience and work on single parents issues in Serbia.
- Managing projects: Support to single parents’ families and Encouraging the birth rate in Serbia.
- Providing extensive psychosocial support to beneficiaries.
- Design of all project documents (methodology, application forms, eligibility criteria, scoring system, etc).
- Project support and monitoring of use of grants, including advisory support and mentoring to grantees.
- Project budgeting and narrative and reporting to donors.
- Support to other projects and activities implemented by the Foundation.
- Management and implementation of other newly designed projects.
- All other duties as requested by supervisors.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player but can easily handle any job individually.
- Ability to organize and deliver when working under pressure and within changing circumstances.
- Be highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work closely, and deal sensitively, with colleagues, often under pressure.
- Ability to deal sensitively with different parties on difficult areas.
- Ability to review data, identify and adjust discrepancies.
- Understanding of budgetary processes and financial controls.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent driving skills and valid driving license.
Ana and Vlade Divac Foundation strongly encourage qualified applicants from all communities, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, language, religion or age.
If interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter stating your motivation via e-mail no later than December 2nd, 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.