Are you so creative that sometimes people even find you weird?
Do you live design and breathe web? Are you proud of your portfolio,
but yet willing to learn more and create new things?
Have you got passion that makes you jump out of your bed
each morning even before the alarm goes off?
Then you are the right person for us!
Killerspin is looking for an extraordinary
Chicago-based firm that produces premium-quality table tennis equipment, sports apparel and media. Learn more about us at: http://www.killerspin.com
We are looking for:
Someone to create the best website that table tennis world has ever seen! If you think you are the one, then you probably have:
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS (experience with Magento theming is a plus)
- Experience with Adobe suite
- At least 3 years of work experience (being involved in creating e-commerce based web sites is an advantage)
- Familiarity with UX principles
- Excellent English skills (familiarity with USA trends and Western culture is an advantage)
- Creative mind and fast fingers
- Chance to be a part of international Killerspin team and work in a company where office meetings sometimes transform into table tennis tournaments
- Learn from the most passionate and creative people in the industry
- Very good working conditions in our Belgrade offices
- Competitive salary and bonuses
If you are interested, then here is the first task for you – DESIGN THIS JOB ADVERTISEMENT. Be creative as much as you want, sky is the limit.
Send us your CV, portfolio (or link to your website and/or links to some of your web design masterpieces) and the design for this ad by this date: 19.12.2014.
Send materials electronically.
Please apply here https://poslovi.infostud.com/konkurs/112889