Deadline: 25 January 2015
Open to: young people from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Venue: Kopaonik, Serbia, 4-12 March, 2015
“Restart Peace” is a training course using interactive and creative methods of non-formal education. The training will aims to equip 30 youth workers/leaders with competencies to develop local or international projects that promote peace, inter-cultural and inter-religious dialogue and are against violence and hate speech. The main theme of the project is the importance of the youth as peace builders and initiators of conflict transformation processes in and between participating countries. The main feature of this training is the intercultural dialogue for better understanding and resolutions of the intercultural, international and inter-religious conflicts and tensions. The training will take place in Kopaonik, Serbia from 4 to 12 March, 2015.
- Be national of one of these countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey;
- Be actively involved in the field of youth work/human rights;
- Be highly motivated to actively participate in the whole training course and to contribute to the development of the future projects, activities, initiatives;
- Directly working with youngsters in the field of anti-discrimination and peace building;
- Have organizational support for further activities;
- Be able to communicate in English.
The accommodation, food and working material costs are fully covered. Travel costs are covered70% of total amount of costs per participant. Visa costs for countries where needed are covered 100%. There is no participation fee for this training course.
Please note that you need to keep all of the boarding passes and tickets in order to be reimbursed.
To apply for this training please fill in the Application form and send it to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 January, 2015.