Position: Cabin crew
Department: Cabin crew
Application deadline: 20.02.2015
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team.
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day to meet potential applicants in person. Before you attend the Open Day you must submit your CV online to www.airserbia.com/sr-rs/zaposlenje.
Applications close Friday 20th February 2015.
Please note: Open Day is open to all applicants that have submitted their CV on line. You will not receive a personal invitation to attend.
When: Saturday 21th February 2015
Time: 8:00am – 6:00pm*
Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel, Vladimira Popovica 10, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia
*Please note, we will not be accepting applications after 6.00pm.
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? The Air Serbia Cabin Crew requirements are:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Fluent in spoken and written English, proficiency in other languages will be an advantage
- Serbian Citizenship and valid Serbian passport
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
In addition to the Air Serbia Cabin Crew requirements above, you are required to bring the following with you on Open Day:
- Your original passport or National ID Card
- Two colored copies of your passport
- One updated copy of your CV
- Two original passport size photographs and one full length photograph in color, with a white background, dressed in business attire
- Letter of service (if previously employed with an airline company)
- Certificate of no criminal charges (uverenje da niste krivicno gonjeni) and certificate of no prosecution (uverenje da niste osudjivani)
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
Each and every airline has a standard for their staff to adhere to whilst in uniform. The image of the airline is paramount to its reputation. Therefore, when you attend Open Day you must be dressed as following:
Males: business suit, this means a suit with a tie, your best choice is to go for a dark colored suit.
Females: business suit, this means a jacket and a knee length skirt or pants. Casual clothes are not acceptable.
HAIR AND MAKE UP (Ladies)
Cabin crew always keep a very neat hair style. If you have long hair, tie it in a neat bun at the back of your head.
When it comes to makeup, less is more. Natural color eye shadow and red lipstick works best. Your manicure should also be taken care of. Nails are to be clean and of medium length with a transparent coating or a neutral color.
The most important thing during the Open Day is to SMILE!
Depending on the number of applicants, you could encounter lengthily waiting periods during day. We welcome you to bring any reading material with you.
If you are successful you will be asked by the Recruitment Team to return and attend Assessment Day, which will be held on Saturday 28th February, 2015.