On behalf of the Industrial Engineering department at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Steinbeis Advanced Risk Technologies and innovation Center of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, we are delighted to invite you to Belgrade, Serbia for the 6th International
Symposium of Industrial Engineering from 24-25 September 2015.
The aim of the 6th International Symposium of Industrial Engineering– SIE 2015 is to contribute to a better comprehension of the role andimportance of Industrial Engineering.
The Symposium is expected tofoster networking, collaboration and joint effort among the conference participants to advance the theory and practice as well as to identify major trends in Industrial Engineering today.
According to these goals the Symposium addresses to all experts in all fields of Industrial Engineering to make their contribution to success and show capabilities achieved in the work that has been done.
Topics of the Symposium, cover, but are not limited to,industrial issues/applications and academic research:
- Decision Analysis and Methods
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Engineering Education and Training
- Enterprise Information Systems
- Engineering Economy
- Engineering Management Systems
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Global Manufacturing and Management
- Human Factors
- Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Inventory Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Manufacturing Systems
- Operations Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Project Management
- Quality Control and Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Service Innovation and Management
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Operations Management
- Service Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management