Here you can see additional information regarading the position.
Position: Cabin crew
Department: Air Serbia
Application deadline: 12.04.2015
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team!
Our Cabin Crew Recruitment team will be hosting an Assessment Day to meet applicants in person mid – April.
If you are interested of pursuing a great career and exciting lifestyle, apply now!
Do you have what it takes to be part of our team? The Air Serbia Cabin Crew requirements are:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Fluent in spoken and written English, proficiency in other languages will be considered as an advantage
- Serbian Citizenship and valid Serbian passport
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service
- Flexibility and the motivation to manage a demanding work schedule
In addition to the Air Serbia Cabin Crew requirements above, you are required to bring the following with you on Assessment Day:
- Your original passport or National ID Card
- Two colored copies of your passport
- One updated copy of your CV
- Two original passport size photographs and one full length photograph in color, with a white background, dressed in business attire
- Letter of service (if previously employed with an airline company)
Please note: An invite for assessment will receive only selected candidates who have applied online. If you have not been invited you will not be allowed to stay for the Assessment Day.
Thank you and good luck!
Cabin Crew Recruitment Team