Meat Industry „Coka“ from Coka has been existed since 1934. and main business is the production and processing of meat and meat products under the brand „Coka“, freezing and cooling of meat and intensive cattle husbandry.
– Production and processing of raw meat and meat products from cattle, sheep, poultry,venison, and fish under the brand „Coka“, where all kinds of pates in aluminum foil,aluminum tube are produced in the canning department, and also canned meat and slices in cans and aluminum foil and cooked meals in a can.
– Products include: Luncheon (meat, beef, chicken, turkey, goose etc.), pate (liver, beef,turkey, vegetable, pate in a tube and etc.), ready canned meals/dinners (beef stew, chicken stew, beef with vegetables, etc.).
– The factory covers the area of approximately 80,000 m2 with production halls for meat production and processing, cut-opening section, department for semi-permanent and smoked goods, canning department, beef slaughterhouses, warehouse facilities, deep-freezing storage, with a capacity of 5,000 tons, and equipment – machines that are installed in factories, administrative buildings, garages, etc.
PRODUCTION & LICENCES
– Production program for 2015 is designed on purchasing of live cattle from the domestic market, using the slaughtering services from a slaughterhouse which has export license to the Customs Union (Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan).
– Any surplus in the production of fresh meat would be a stock in our freezing storage as a safety stock at work,but after 6 months, we plan supplying with raw meat, from our own farm, and also from service feeding, besides the purchase of raw materials.
– By the beginning of the cut-opening section we would have the highest quality of raw materials for production in canning, semi-permanent and smoked products department, because the necessary raw material received from the processing of pork and beef halfs, and the rest would be the best fresh meat for resale.
– Based on the above investment firm can achieve a tax credit of 20% of the total Investment, and also subventions for Greenfield and Brownfield investments of the Republic of Serbia and subventions of up to 7,000 euros per new employee.
Licences and Certificates
• ISO 22000: 2005 no. Certificate 243 H, • ISO 14001: 2005 no. Certificate 2075 M
• ISO 9001: 2008 no. Certificate 4624 C, • HACCP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM no. Certificate 478 H
• Certificate HALAL, • Export permits for non-EU countries and the USA – export number 20525ASSETS
1. Freezing storage in Coka consists of:
• Deep freezing storage with the capacity of 5,000 tons on temperature regime of – 20 degrees /Celsius scale,
• Tunnel of deep freezing with capacity of 100 tons / 24 h on standby – 40 degrees/Celsius scale
• Compressor and power stations, the economic part – offices, workshops and garages.
Area with freesing storages and ancillary facilities is approximately 5,496 m2, and land area is approximately 22,025 m2, and in continuation of the plot with refrigerators is an additional 6,510 m2 of land.
2. Brand and recipes date back since 1934. when the Factory „Coka“ became the first industrial slaughterhouse
Stamp – brand „Coka“, as well as the original recepies are registered and protected with:
• REPUBLIC OF SERBIA, Intellectual Property Office, Belgrade, and
• ORGANISATION MONDIALE DE LA PROPRIETE intellectuel (OMPI), Geneve (Suisse).
3. There is existing installed equipment for the canning department, semi-smoked and uploads the goods, beef slaughterhouses and cut-opening section, boiler, energy, cloakroom, kitchen, administration, small items, tools
4. Farm in Jazovo covers an area of 7ha93a12m2 and consists of 24 objects, with the surface of 6.467m2.
5. Farm in Velebit (Kanjiza Municipality) extends to 19ha99a92m2 and consists of 4,032 m2 of facilities for cattle holding with sheds.PRODUCTION CAPACITY
1. Canning department: • Daily (8 h) = 82,000 pcs, Monthly production (8 hx 22 days) 1,804,000 pcs
• Annual (8 hx 22 days x 12 months) — 21,648,000 pcs
2. Deep freezing storage: • Cooling and storage —- 5,000 tons (- 20 degrees Celsius) • Freeze —– 100 tons / 24h (- 40 degrees Celsius)
3. Sami-permanent section: • Daily production (8 h) — 20 tons • Monthly production (8 hx 22 day)– 440 tons
• Annual production (8 hx 22 days x 12 months) ——- 5,280 tons
4. Smoked products: • Daily production (8 h) —– 10 tons • Monthly production (8 hx 22 days) —– 220 tons
• Annual production (8 hx 22 days x 12 months) —————— 2,640 tons
5. Cut-opening section: • Daily production (8 h) —— 175 tons • Monthly production (8 hx 22 days)—— 3,850
tons • Annual production (8 hx 22 days x 12 months) —————- 46,200 tons
6. Cattle slaughtering line: • Daily production (8 h) –50 pcs • Monthly production (8 hx 22 days) — 1,100 pcs •
Annual production (8 hx 22 days x 12 months) —————– 13.200 pcsCAPACITY OF LIVESTOCK
1. First farm in Jazovo covers an area of 7ha93a12m2 and consists of 24 objects, with the surface of 6.467m2. The farm is fenced, it has three entrances and a complete infrastructure (water, electricity). There are food mixer on the farm, with the capacity of 1 t per each mixing, weighbridge 60 tons, it has it’s own
water well, and now at the farm are located about 500 sheep – Württemberg race.
– There is capacity to handle 7,000 sheep which could produce around 10,000 lamb every year along with production there is also capacity to handle 3,000 goats which could produce 6,000 goats per year.
Alternatively there is capacity to handle 165,000 chicken in 6 rounds which is approximately 1,000,000 per year. Considering the location and position of the farm, the existing infrastructure, the farm can make about 10 new buildings of the approximately 2,500 m2 – 3,000 m2
Second farm in Velebit (Kanjiza Municipality) extends to 19ha99a92m2 and consists of 4,032 m2 of facilities for cattle holding with sheds. The farm is away from the road 2.800 m and is surrounded by the channels through which water flows from the river Tisa and continues further to Palic Lake.
– There is capacity to handle 2,000 dairy cows
– Alternatively there is capacity to handle 420,000 live goose per year on thus farm.
Download presentation : Farm “COKA“.pptx
For more details and information : email@example.com or + 381 65 33 211 77