P&G Managerial Internship program represents a paid 3 months project taking place during summer on one of the following department: Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Logistics, Finance, Purchasing, Market Research.
P&G managerial internship offers you the chance to:
– Receive a meaningful project for 3 months even if you are „brand“ new;
– Put your technical skills to work in a challenging environment;
– Improve your interpersonal and team skills through practical experience;
– Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;
– Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultural & educational backgrounds.
– Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master’s degree
– Very good English skills
– Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;
– Creativity & Initiative;
– Communication and priority setting;
Application deadline: May 31st, 2015!
A Student Program/Seminar
Managerial Internship Program 2015