Deadline: 15 November 2015
Open to: students of any nationality in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, law at least in their 2nd year of study enrolled at any university of UniCredit perimeter
Scholarships: fully funded tuition fee, EUR 700 (gross) per month, EUR 1,000 fixed amount for any travel, visa or other expenses
UniCredit & Universities Foundation enables young European economics and finance students to reach their true potential by financing their ongoing studies and research through several scholarships and awards. UniCredit and Universities Foundation is launching the 5th UniCredit Study-Abroad Exchange Programme. The competition offers 25 grants to undergraduate and master students to spend three to six months abroad to any university within the UniCredit perimeter. The grant scholarships are intended for exchange periods abroad of maximum of six months, between January 2016 and March 2017.
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- Be students of any nationality in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management engineering, law at least in their 2nd year of study (if undergraduates) enrolled at any university of UniCredit perimeter;
- Indicate in the application form as host Universities only those universities, within the UniCredit perimeter, with an exchange agreement with their home university (maximum 3 universities can be indicated);
- Have a good knowledge of English.
Each winner will receive a monthly stipend of EUR 700 (gross) for the entire duration of the period abroad and, in addition, a fixed amount of EUR 1,000 for visa, travel or other expenses.
How to Apply?
Applications must be submitted online, by 15November 2015 including the following documents (in PDF format and in English). Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the competition:
- Certified copy of grades and exams taken with clear indication of maximum and minimum pass grade at her/his home university;
- Copy of a currently valid identification document;
- A detailed curriculum vitae, which provides a comprehensive picture of the applicant’s education;
- Motivational letter;
- Letter of reference written by a home-university teacher and directly sent via e-mail by the teacher to the Foundation addresses (see contacts below);
- An English certification and/or any other language certification as required by the Host University.
The twenty-five winners will be announced by December 15, 2015. For any questions please contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.