P&G is always looking for the best and brightest from universities and colleges around the world. With a variety of options across all of our function areas, you’ll find an opportunity to work on real business challenges with some of the world’s best-known brands. That’s what we call a career-starter.
Find the student program that’s perfect for you:
- Freshman Leadership ForumUndergraduates four years from graduating can join us in Cincinnati for this program, designed to reach top diverse students. Students will get hands-on experience and exposure to the career paths available at P&G and will learn more about internship and development opportunities available to them throughout their college career. Learn more.
- MBA Brand Management CampEntering your first year of Business School? Attend our six-day, all-expenses-paid MBA program where you can experience a week in the life of a P&G Assistant Brand Manager. You’ll get an inside look at P&G’s Corporate Strategies and Brand Building (and how they touch the lives of the world’s consumers), as well as have the opportunity to spend a day on a brand and preview the key roles you could play post-graduation. Attendees will also be networking and interacting with P&G executives. Apply at PGBrandCamp.com.
- Consumer Market Knowledge Student Program (Sophomore)Would you describe yourself as an analytical thinker and creative problem solver? Learn how to champion for the consumer and drive insights into action at our Consumer Strategy Workshop. Join fellow sophomore students, P&G CMK managers and affinity group leaders in Cincinnati for the opportunity to interview for a summer internship and learn from a diverse group. Learn more.
- HR Leadership Summit (Sophomore)Sophomores will have the opportunity to learn more about the key roles of our HR team, interact with P&G Executives and recent HR hires, and network with other students. Learn more about the 3.5-day, all-expenses-paid, in-depth look at P&G HR on PGCareers.com.
- SuccessWay Co-op ProgramThis co-op program offers best-in-class, paid administrative cooperative experiences where you will be able to network, collaborate and add value to the business from Day 1. Join us for an opportunity to gain full-time employment with P&G and collaborate with other students. Learn more.
Are these not up your alley? Get more details about additional student development seminars and workshops here.
Get your post-grad career off to a great start with P&G. Visit PGCareers.com today.