Deadline: 1 November 2016
Open to : full-time Ph.D. students who are currently involved in on-going research in areas related to computer science and engineering
Remuneration: 35,000 USD, and 5,000 USD in conference travel support
Applications are invited for Facebook Fellowship Program available to Ph.D. students globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country. International and domestic students can apply for the facebook fellowship program. The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering.
Facebook is accepting applications from students with research related to one of the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Computer Vision;
- Data Mining;
- Distributed Systems, Networking & Operating Systems;
- Economics and Computation;
- Human-Computer Interaction;
- Machine Learning;
- Natural Language Processing & Speech Technologies;
- Programming Languages & Compilers;
- Security & Privacy;
- Social Computing;
- Software Engineering.
- Full-time Ph.D. students who are currently involved in on-going research;
- Students work must be related to one or more relevant disciplines;
- Students must be enrolled during the academic year(s) that the Fellowship is awarded;
- The Fellowship Program is open to Ph.D. students globally who are enrolled in an accredited university in any country;
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Uradite besplatne simulacije za Engleski jezik od nivoa A1-C1 na linku ovde : Engleski jezik
Prijavom preko ovog bloga ostvarićete popust od 5% u Centru za strane jezike Kontext .
Prijavite se na linku: E- prijava
- Tuition and fees will be paid for the academic year (up to two years);
- $37K grants (one-time payment during each academic year);
- Up to $5,000 in conference travel support;
- Paid visit to Facebook HQ to present research;
- Opportunity for a paid internship at Facebook.
How to Apply:
All applicants will need to use their Facebook account to apply.
All application materials, including two letters of recommendation, will be due on November 1, 2016. Once applicants provide with their reference contact email, they will be sent an email with a link to submit their letter.
Once they have submitted, the application page will show a “Received” message below their name. Applicants may resend the reminder email to their references from the application page if needed. August 1, 2016: 2017 Fellowship program application opens and November 1, 2016: Completed applications with reference letters due.
Facebook Fellowship FAQ
For more information, please visit the official website.