Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Provide full HR and administration support to the Commercial department and managers
- Work with internal and external parties to resolve any issues
- Provide a range or HR services to employees
- Prepare/co-ordinate documentation required for head office (staff recruitment/ promotions/ resignations/ terminations)
- Assist with regional training coordination and provide local induction for new joiners
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on personnel policies and contractual obligations.
- Full administration support to the station
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings
- Establish and maintain confidential filing system, maintain employee records
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification (preferably in Business Administration) along with prior experience in busy office environment in similar environment
- Knowledge of local labor legislation
- Strong administrative/business administration background with good organisational skills
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Power-point, Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English language (Written & spoken) : Free online test
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team and ability to build strong working relationships
- Resilience and can work well under pressure
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
*Please note that the employment terms for this role is for 12 months starting of June 2018 until the end of May 2019.
1. Resume / CV-Formular-InoPoslovi-
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate