AT NORDEUS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US COMES TO WORK TO DO SOMETHING WE LOVE.
Ever since we started the company, we nurtured a culture of being creative, empowered and bold in our work. Since then, we have assembled a team of 170 incredible individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents and interests, but with the common passion for games and a mission to inspire people around them.
We believe that we are our greatest competition and our goal is to be better tomorrow than we are today. As we continue on that journey, we are looking for a Global PR & Events Manager who shares our beliefs, to join the team and share our story with the world.
About the role
This role is a rare opportunity for you to join one of the most successful independent mobile gaming companies in Europe. We are looking for an experienced PR Manager who excels at managing corporate PR activities, who successfully launched games and can handle PR for our games, including a global hit Top Eleven, with more than 170 million registered users. Additionally, we are looking for someone to align our event strategy with company goals and manage our corporate/product presence at worldwide events.
Key responsibilities include strategizing, planning, organization, liaising with partners and external suppliers, management, budget estimates, post event analysis followed by effective internal communication.The role is based in Belgrade and part of our award winning marketing team consisting of 20 people, and you would be reporting to Communications Manager.
- Create communication and event strategy aligned with Nordeus business and brand strategy, product strategies, product brand strategies and talent acquisition approach.
- Generating and placing a wide range of press releases, statements and articles in the world, regional and local media, often to tight deadlines
- Managing the media on a routine day-to-day basis as well as responding in the event of a major issue/event
- Developing a wide range of direct media contacts, regularly briefing them on developments within the company
- Prepare and maintain and annual plan of events, recognize the best business opportunities and set objectives for each event.
- Develop, maintain and deliver on an annual plan for events attendance from proposal right up to delivery, including
- Monitor and evaluate the media coverage, publications and the commercial impact of all PR activities
- English language proficiency , Online English Test
- Substantial experience in a media or PR capacity and implementing media/publicity events
- 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry
- Excellent writing and strong presentation, promotion and communication skills.
- Instinctive ability for developing a story and determining what would work well for the media,
- Ability to create good direct relationships with the media and create strong and effective pitches for different media outlets across the globe
- Adaptive communicator with ability to work with a wide range of individuals at all levels
- Practical and entrepreneurial in approach, with drive and resilience to ‘make things happen’
- Excellent organizational/project management skills and ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- A people person who can be part of our company culture and be an ambassador for our organization
- Attention to detail
Sounds interesting? Send us your up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why you believe that we’re a good match. We look forward to hearing from you!
More info and apply here : https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/331284094/